LEAN QUALITY SOLUTIONS OFFERS METICULOUS, STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS FOR B2B MARKETING.
WE COMMUNICATE WITH OUR CLIENTS TO GET A SOLID UNDERSTANDING OF THEIR BUSINESS NEEDS AND DEVISE A ROADMAP TO MAXIMIZE THE RESULTS OF THEIR MARKETING OPERATIONS. AND THEN WE LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED TO DELIVER IT EFFECTIVELY. WHILE EVERY CLIENT IS UNIQUE AND SO ARE OUR SOLUTIONS FOR THEIR BUSINESS NEEDS, SOME OF OUR MORE COMMON SERVICES ARE:
Lead generation is the process of attracting and converting strangers and prospects into someone who has indicated interest in your company’s product or service.
A quality whitepaper serves its purpose if prospects are willing to fill-up the form and download it. At Lean Quality Solutions, we offer syndication – make that technical whitepaper available to a much broader clientele through multiple marketing channels.
- Deliver a sales and marketing lead management process to improve conversion rates.
- Develop and build a model to get sales on board, augment and optimize it.
- Develop and execute the demand center campaign and monitor its impact.
- Position product/service in targeted zones.
- Sustain and strengthen email marketing strategies.
we start demand generation by identifying audiences and addressing every funnel of the conversion process. We work as a long term partner and act as an extension to our clients’ in house team. We have worked extensively in the field of demand generation and have helped clients get boosted results.
- Outbound sales calls to develop new business opportunities.
- Building and managing the cordial relationships with all clients.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
In B2B Appointment Setting the most popular service that we offer to our clients is a B2B appointment setting, in which our telesales agents will schedule an appointment for you or your sales team with a qualified decision-maker who is educated and interest in your company’s product or service.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products and services.
- Regularly report detailed activities to senior management of the company.
- Develop New Business via mass communications such as email and social media to introduce Products and services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Profiling companies across industries based on Revenue, Employee Geo, Vertical , etc. and defining target companies.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Conducting surveys and identifying the right business opportunities from target companies.
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine the prospect's pain points to determine how the product or services will speak to those needs.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Converting the right business opportunity/lead to an appointment for the Client.