UI UX Designer
– Design Experience in enterprise application design will be big plus.
– Animation/Illustration skills preferred.
– Knowledge of Info graphic / Motion graphic / Video editing.
– A strong portfolio of work that showcases not only your visual design aesthetic, but also demonstrates the thought process behind every design decision.
– Present your ideas through low to high fidelity prototypes.
– Strong knowledge of design standards and stays constantly updated on international best practices.
– You should have exceptionally good visualizing & design sense and can handle creative.
– Good time-management, multi-tasking and communication skills.
– Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing estimates for Leads.
– Impressive communication skills. Can effectively convey your ideas verbally.
– Explain your thinking process and point of view in written format.
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Visualizing & coming up with creative designs and concepts.
– Illustrating or creating rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors and making necessary changes.
– Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
– Design the UI’s based out of deep understanding of usability principles and best UI design practices.
– Web-based design experience for consumer oriented websites & e-commerce services.
– Working out latest design trends like Mobile UI and App designs.
– Create pixel perfect, well balanced UI layouts for web, tablets and mobile applications.
– Creation of Graphic Design for Social Media Posts.
– Creation of Gifs and animations.
– Create user interface elements, style guides and developer-friendly assets.
– Creates a variety of UI assets, art work, multimedia, web, icons and other visual elements.
– Design business collaterals, such as presentations, info-graphics, eBooks, blog illustrations, standees, logos, visiting cards, booth design, branding etc.
– Excellent understanding of basic design aspects including typography, colors , balance, visual hierarchy and attention to detail.
Key Performance Indicators: